- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
About This Gig CLICK HERE
Welcome To My Gig Facebook Promotion / Marketing / Ads
Hello Honorable Buyer,
I am professional as a social media marketer. Facebook Promotion is very important for any business we can reach millions of subscribers very easily.
I have completed full training from the Outsourcing Institute for Facebook promotion. I know the secret ways and strategies for how a business's goals are achieved.
Don’t hesitate to contact me. and I am really trustworthy.
My Service Description :
- Eye catching and effective post.
- Able to graphic design, video, animation, logo, banner, Facebook post.
- I can your write excellent product description and article.
- Mostly users from USA, UK, CAN, AUS, customers.
- I can post and share thousand of Facebook group and page.
- your Product link, Description and Image, to targeted customer post.
- To get more traffic for your business.
- Social media ads.
My service Specialty:
- 100% manual posting.
- Fast delivery provide screen short live link, and give you google sheet
- very conscious about FB rules and community guideline.
- able to motivate customers to buy any products.
- increase word wide customer.
I’ll be really happy to help you! Try me once. You will come back
MY GIG LINK: https://www.fiverr.com/mdobaidur311/do-facebook-promotion-service-for-your-business-in-usa
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment